You might be shocked to know that i made $600 in just 4 days. Yes it is true i made, Today i am going to share everything about it How i ranked a single post and made $600 out of it. It sounds like i was doing event niche blogging, but it is not actually event niche blogging but i made $600 only from my long term blog i.e MoneyGossips. Everyone now a day is going for event niche blogging as one can make quick money out of it but one didn’t know that it require a lot of hard work.
How i Made $600 from a Single Post
Yes i made $600 from a single post and the post was about Black Friday Special 75% OFF on Hostgator hosting. This was the post which help me made quick money. I made around 13 sales out of which 5 sales got invalid, so i have around 8 sales active. According to Hostgator affiliate policy if you made more than 5 sales in a month then you earn $75 as commission for each sales. Hence $75 * 8 = $600.Here is the small screenshot below.
One more screenshot below which shows the traffic stats of the 1st day of event have a look over it
I ranked a single post which help me made this 13 sales. Click the button below to see the post which i ranked on Black Friday 2014.
Have you checked that post ? You will notice this post will look same as others so why this post only made $600 because this post was ranking at top for most of the keywords on the event Black Friday. Let’s see how i was able to rank this post on Black Friday 2014.
Read More :- Various Ways of Making Money Online
How I Ranked this Money Making Post
I know it was the time i was busy in my exams my friends told me to write some post on Black friday as it is one of the biggest event in US at which retailer give huge discounts which make customer to go for bulk shopping. While everyone was busy in ranking for many product posts i thought of giving it a try. So not wasting my study time i though of writing a single post about Black Friday 2014 Hostgator.
Steps that i followed :
- My 1st steps was to find out some keywords to rank for, so i searched for Black Friday Hostgator on Google and noted all the keywords which i found at the bottom as Google Searches related to my known keyword.
- After getting some bunch of keyword i wrote a simple post of around 700 words and optimized it effectively.
- As i have only 1 day in hand to rank for those keywords i used Google Webmaster tool to fetch it. Unfortunately my post got indexed in Google in 23 minutes after posting.
- After that i found my post ranking on 3rd page which is not going to bring a single sale, so i here made some backlinks using Forum signature around 12-15 and remaining backlinks using Social Bookmarking and Commenting on CommentLuv enabled blogs.
- Still my post was not at the top so i keep updating my money making post with fresh content in every 2 hours and finally i was ranking for all my keywords.
Still there was a problem i was able to drive traffic but not sales which was the major issue i was facing that time. So i thought of giving them offer which will surely make them to buy hostgator hosting using my affiliate link and Yes! i hit the correct point. At last i made 13 sales in just 4 days but 5 sales got invalid due to Hostgator policies.
Read More : How to create a blog that make money
So this was all about How i ranked a Single Post and made $600 from it. If you have any queries you can ask in comments below.