It has been one month since blog was launched, i had bought the domain on 28th August 2014. And had installed Genesis framework and Prose child theme and had made some changes in it for good looks. My 1st post went live on 6th of September 2014.
My 1st post was about Various Ways of Making Money Online Without Investment.
September was the 1st month for MoneyGossips and i did very hard work with great dedication for it. After this now i can see positive results in terms of engagement, traffic and conversion.
My older blog WorldTechBuzz many of my readers know about it very well. It was on sale but now sold to one of my partner at a great price. It was an awesome deal. That was my 1st blog and i created it for fun but received amazing response and had learned a lot so i started MoneyGossips with perfect plan.
Traffic to this blog was quite low but as it is new i was amazing for me. Most of the traffic was from referral source but Search engine has also helped me get traffic, In near future i will surely going to increase it to much higher than now with hard and smart work.
There is an average of 70-80 daily traffic. And in near future it will be more as it reach will goes on increase on both Search engine and Social Media.
What I had done in 1st month on MoneyGossips ?
1. Published Content once in 2-3 days to keep it updated with new content.
2. Shared on Social Media Facebook and Google+. I had not yet shared on Twitter due to lack of time but will surely do in future.
3. Shared some of the post on Kingged and Klinkk ( near about 3-4 posts ) through which i got comments as well.
4. Commented on CommentLuv enabled blogs, which helped to get some referral traffic after social media.
5. Written most of the article of around 1000+ words which helped to reduce bounce rate of my blog
6. Created some quality backlinks for good SEO of my blog
7. Contributed to other with guest posts.
My Guest posts are :-
- 4 Common Mistake to avoid When starting a new blog
- Fundamental Guide – How to write a blog post that matters
- How to build Successful and Profitable Relationship via Blogging
Traffic Source : According to Google Analytics
I want to say Thanks to Marc Zukerburg for creating Facebook, it stand 2nd for traffic on my blog.
Organic traffic stand 3rd in terms of traffic which is quite good for any one month old blog according to me.
And after that referral traffic from other source due to my contribution on other blog, and making comments on CommentLuv enabled blogs.
Most Popular Articles of MoneyGossips :-
- Different Ways to make money online without investments
- New to Blogging ! Start creating a blog that makes money
- September Report! 31 Commentators and You
- What Should you choose WordPress or Blogger
- How to Choose Good Domain name
Alexa Stats :-
Within next few days, MoneyGossips will achieve an Worldwide Alexa rank of 100,000. This will be the major and 1st achievement of my blog. Alexa stats is still very important in Internet Marketing, it helps to attract advertisers a lot as Alexa stats help them to identify popularity and activeness of blogs and websites.
There are many Alexa tools which help to decrease alexa rank quickly, still there are many website owners who are using it. But it led to nothing rather than penalization.
Success of this blog is totally depends on you and it is nothing without you and readers of moneygossips. Thanks to each and everyone who had read,shared our articles on Facebook, Twitter and special thanks to those who had dropped a comments and notified me for being a part of it.
There are many others blog who have great stats and even better than mine. So i want to know what you think about my blog traffic stats for its 1st month. Share your views in comment below.