It has been one month since the blog was launched, I had bought the domain on 28th August 2014. And had installed Genesis framework and Prose child theme and had made some changes in it for good looks. My 1st post went live on the 6th of September 2014.
My 1st post was about Various Ways of Making Money Online Without Investment.
September was the 1st month for MoneyGossips and I did very hard work with great dedication. After this now I can see positive results in terms of engagement, traffic, and conversion.
My older blog WorldTechBuzz many of my readers know about it very well. It was on sale but now sold to one of my partners at a great price. It was an awesome deal. That was my 1st blog and I created it for fun but received an amazing response and had learned a lot so I started MoneyGossips with the perfect plan.
Traffic to this blog was quite low but as it is new it was amazing for me. Most of the traffic was from referral sources but the Search engine has also helped me get traffic, In the near future, I will surely going to increase it to much higher than now with hard and smart work.
There is an average of 70-80 daily traffic. And in near future, it will be more as it reaches will goes on the increase on both Search engine and Social Media.
What I had done in 1st month on MoneyGossips?
1. Published content once in 2-3 days to keep it updated with new content.
2. Shared on Social Media Facebook and Google+. I had not yet shared on Twitter due to lack of time but will surely do in the future.
3. Shared some of the posts on Kingged and Klinkk ( near about 3-4 posts ) through which I got comments as well.
4. Commented on CommentLuv enabled blogs, which helped to get some referral traffic after social media.
5. Written most of the article of around 1000+ words which helped to reduce the bounce rate of my blog
6. Created some quality backlinks for good SEO of my blog
7. Contributed to others with guest posts.
My Guest posts are:-
- 4 Common Mistake to Avoid When starting a new blog
- Fundamental Guide – How to write a blog post that matters
- How to build Successful and Profitable Relationship via Blogging
Traffic Source: According to Google Analytics
I want to say Thanks to Marc Zuckerburg for creating Facebook, it stands 2nd for traffic on my blog.
Organic traffic stand 3rd in terms of traffic which is quite good for any 1-month-old blog according to me.
And after that referral traffic from other sources due to my contribution on other blogs, and making comments on CommentLuv enabled blogs.
Most Popular Articles of MoneyGossips:-
- Different Ways to make money online without investments
- New to Blogging! Start creating a blog that makes money
- September Report! 31 Commentators and You
- What Should you choose WordPress or Blogger
- How to Choose a Good Domain name
Within the next few days, MoneyGossips will achieve a Worldwide Alexa rank of 100,000. This will be the major and 1st achievement of my blog. Alexa stats are still very important in Internet Marketing, it helps to attract advertisers a lot as Alexa stats help them to identify the popularity and activeness of blogs and websites.
There are many Alexa tools that help to decrease Alexa rank quickly, still, there are many website owners who are using it. But it led to nothing rather than penalization.
The success of this blog totally depends on you and it is nothing without you and readers of Moneygossips. Thanks to each and everyone who had read, shared our articles on Facebook, Twitter and special thanks to those who had dropped comments and notified me for being a part of it.
There are many other blogs that have great stats and even better than mine. So I want to know what you think about my blog traffic stats for its 1st month. Share your views in the comment below.